There are a lot of customers interested in SPC flooring who are concerned about a problem. Is the SPC floor installed? I will give you a detailed introduction to how to install the SPC floor today.
01. When calculating the floor demand according to the building area, the loss is generally 5%. If installed according to a certain angle, the loss is generally 10~15%;
02. Before installation, it is necessary to have 2 days to adapt the floor to the new environment. Place the floor level on a flat floor. The indoor temperature is controlled between 18 degrees Celsius and 29 degrees Celsius. Do not unpack. Take care to avoid direct sunlight and large temperature changes.
Pre-paving ground preparation work
1. Suspended installation of the ground is generally required on plywood, OSB panels, tiles or cement self-leveling floors. If it is mounted on the original floor, the original floor must be firmly nailed or glued to the floor and must be level. Wooden plywood, OSB board or plank floor must be flat.
2. The unevenness of the base layer should be less than 2 mm in the range of 2 m ruler. Otherwise, the self-leveling should be used for leveling.
If the original ground is not moisture-proof, a waterproof polyethylene film (film and film overlap 20cm) should be laid.
3, need to clean and dust before installation, to ensure that there is no debris or gravel on the ground, to ensure that the ground is dry and smooth. The nails and screw heads must be completely knocked in. Level any protrusions and gaps on the ground. The surface peeling, bulging, or damaged parts must be repaired.
1. First check the floor, place the side with the raft on the wall, and leave a 10mm expansion joint between the floor and the wall. After the floor bonding is completed, the person is forbidden within 24 hours. After the glue is dried, the wooden wedge is taken out.
2. The first floor of the second row is installed on the long side as shown in the figure. The floor of the floor to be paved is inserted into the groove of the first row of floor to lift the floor slightly upward at an angle of 20 degrees until the joint position is flattened down the floor. To make them tightly joined.
3. Like other floors, the floor that continues to be laid should be wedged into the correct position as described above.
4. When weaving in the longitudinal direction, the distance between the front part of the plate and the front piece should be as small as possible. Then use the slab to hit the short side horizontally to make them join together. The specially designed lock will automatically buckle. .
1. Check the source of the light and the visual effect of laying the floor in parallel with the light.
2. When the floorboard is laid in the wrong way, the short-side joints between the floorboards should be staggered by more than 300mm, and the floor will be more stable, durable and beautiful. Inspect each floor and make sure there are no damage before installation.