Precautions for maintenance: When I visited the users of PVC flooring, I found that many customers use PVC flooring as marble and ceramic tiles. They do not know the knowledge of floor maintenance during maintenance, thus causing problems such as damage and pollution of PVC flooring. What should we pay attention to when using PVC flooring?
1. Sand and gravel protection: A sandstone protective mat should be placed at the door of the room where the PVC floor is used and the door of the hall to prevent the shoes from being scratched by bringing the sand and gravel into the room;
2, item handling protection: When carrying items, especially when there are metal sharp objects at the bottom, do not drag on the floor to prevent floor injuries;
3. Pyrotechnic protection: Although the PVC floor is a floor with a fire rating of flame retardant (B1), it does not mean that the floor will not be burned by fireworks. Therefore, when using PVC flooring, do not burn the cigarette butts, mosquito coils, and electricity. Irons and high-temperature metal objects are placed directly on the floor to prevent floor damage;
4, regular floor maintenance: PVC floor cleaning using neutral detergent cleaning, can not use strong acid or alkali cleaner to clean the ground, do regular cleaning and maintenance work;
a, daily maintenance: use a clean 90% dry mop to clean the ground, to be partially cleaned for serious pollution;
b. Monthly maintenance: the floor is clean, and the local foundation is damaged by ground waxing. Especially the homogenous PVC floor is generally waxed once a month for curing;
5, pollution treatment: PVC floor stained ink, food, greasy, etc. should be wiped off the dirt, and then wipe the traces with a diluted detergent, the residual black leather shoe print is difficult to remove when you can use the veil loose perfume to scrub, not Pine perfume is poured on the floor to clean, after scrubbing to replenish wax;
6. Matters needing attention: Floor cleaning can't use clean balls, knives to scrape, can't clean the dirt by conventional methods, consult relevant people, do not use acetone, toluene, and other chemicals;
7. Chemical protection: avoid a large amount of water staying on the floor surface for a long time, especially the block floor, the homogenous floor, the water soaking the floor for a long time, may penetrate into the floor to make the floor glue dissolve and lose the adhesion, or it may The floor surface of the protective wax moisture layer causes floor pollution, and it is also possible that the sewage penetrates into the floor to cause discoloration of the floor (homogeneous floor);
8. Sun protection: avoid direct exposure of strong light, do a good job of ultraviolet radiation on the floor to prevent discoloration and fading of the floor.